Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year 2012!!  It was a great night in Hong Kong.  We watched the pyrotechnics show from a boat between Kowloon and Hong Kong Island.   When we walked out of our hostel all the streets were blocked off and there were lots of people everywhere.  We were so glad we didn't have to deal with the crowds.
One of the buildings had a countdown to midnight.  Then fireworks came out of the buildings.  I don't think I've seen anything like it.  There's a video below if you want to check it out.
I'm excited to see what's ahead for 2012.  2011 was obviously a big and challenging year for me. I wouldn't change any of it.   I have no idea where I'll be, what I'll be doing, or who I'll be with a year from now.  Can't wait to find out!  Hope everyone is having a great 2012 so far!

No comments: