Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Julie!!!


Today is my little sister's birthday!  It's still sometimes hard to imagine my 'little' sister as a grown woman - actually not that much younger than me.  She was with me on my 30th birthday and I really wish I could be with her today.

Growing up we weren't the best of friends.  I always loved to push her around - sometimes literally give her a push - and tell her what to do.  The past couple years have brought us closer and I've realized she's one of the best people I know.  A lot has happened in her life since I've been away.  The most recent being she's now engaged - to a guy she met while I've been in China.   I'm so happy for her.  I can't wait to get home, meet him, and plan a wedding! 

Love you Julie!  Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

No comments: