Monday, October 1, 2012

Update

Can't wait to see Linda in Thailand!
My time in Xi'an is quickly coming to an end.  I have three more weekends of teaching and then I will be on a plane to Thailand.  I'll be in Thailand for about 10 days with Linda - my Australian friend who I met in Xi'an.  I'll also be visiting my English friend who I met in Cambodia and traveled around Hong Kong with.   They both have birthdays during those 10 days so it should be fun!   I'm also hoping for some relaxing time on the beach, catching up with Linda (she's been in India for 6 weeks), reading lots of books, yoga, full moon party, good food, and some distance from China.

On November 1st I'll fly out of Bangkok and be home in time for my dad's concert on November 2nd.  I'll be back in Chicago for a couple months before leaving again for a yet to be determined destination.

It's hard to believe it's nearly time to go home.  I can't believe I've been gone for almost 2 years!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Can't wait for you to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!