Monday, December 26, 2011

圣诞快乐!Merry Christmas!

On Christmas day our school had a huge lunch at a nearby hotel.  The food was good but I was hoping for some western food. There are 4 Aston Schools in Xi'an and they all came together for this lunch. We did a secret Santa gift exchange which took forever. It was a good idea in theory because it was kind of a mixer but there were just too many people.  Coincidentally my gift was from one of my Chinese teachers - a nice pair of mittens.

The Chinese teachers at my school.  Love them!

After lunch I was feeling a bit sad and it wasn't really passing.  Luckily I was convinced to go bowling.  I am terrible at bowling but it did the trick to get my mind off of not being home on Christmas.

On December 27th I am off to Hong Kong for New Years Eve.  I'm really excited and I'll update my blog when I return on January 3rd.  Happy New Years!!!

No comments: