Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crossing the street

Crossing the street is tough - especially right outside our school.  My rule for crossing the street is you can't hesitate.  If you start to move, you go, you don't stop even if it seems like something is coming straight for you.  They'll go around.  Inching your way into the street is another method when there's absolutely no break in the traffic.  Eventually they'll have to let you go across.

In this video I'm already across the street shooting from the Tuk Tuk.  You'll see Andrew in a grey shirt and backpack appear across from me, and Jen and Jason not far behind him.  We are actually much better at it now and it's not quite so scary.  I always prefer to cross with other people though. I feel like when you're in a group you'll get across faster and safer.



No comments: