Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy 85th Birthday Grandma!

That's me and my Grandma, and today (March 1st) she turns 85!  I was lucky enough to see her a few times over the past 6 months while I was living in Chicago.

She has 6 'children' and as of TODAY she'll have 26 Grand Children and 1 Great Grand Child (Congrats Logan!).  Right??  Am I forgetting anyone?

Congratulations Peter and Kristy!  (They are having number 7 as I write this.)

My grandma seems to move around almost as much as I do.  Currently she is living in Michigan and seems to have a pretty fun life in the midwest.  She keeps busy camping, wine tasting, reading my blog, and Skyping! (Ok, she doesn't always do those things but she has been known to do all of them.)  Hopefully when I'm 85 I'll be as healthy and happy as she is! 

Happy Birthday Grandma!  Love you!



No comments: