Monday, March 28, 2011

Playing at the park..

I love going to the park.  My intentions are always to go for a run but I end up being so interested by what people are doing that I get my camera out and forget about running.  Next time, no camera.   I need a proper workout one of these days! 

It's finally warming up so there have been more and more people coming to the park in the morning.  When I first saw this part of the park I thought there would be lots of little kids playing on the toys.


Then I looked closer......


It's all adults!  I'm not laughing at them it's just a CHILDREN'S playground and you expect there to be children.  It's all adults 'playing' on the playground.  They're stretching and doing exercises.  I think it's pretty awesome that they take care of themselves and seem to really enjoy it.

1 comment:

LA Pete said...

Fast Forward to 2 years from now... You're back in the States and the only adult hanging out at playgrounds getting your workout on (well, you and the shady looking dude).

Hope you're getting into the flow things with the teaching... Enjoy!