Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Everyone's doing it

It seems umbrellas are the 'in thing' to carry. They don't care what handbag you have on your arm it's what kind of umbrella you're holding.  Umbrellas can be used almost all the time.  Rainy days of course, but they're even more important on sunny days.   I think they're disappointed on cloudy days because there's no reason for an umbrella.



I think umbrellas are annoying to carry.  Especially in China where it could get snagged on a wet power line randomly hanging where everyone walks with umbrellas.  Yikes.  I do want to spend a few extra RMB for a pretty umbrella though. Maybe I won't find it so annoying if I'm carrying one more stylish.


2 comments:

Bryan said...

DO IT!!!! You can totally pull off a cool umbrella.

laurie said...

Go for it Joy! Get yourself a totally cool umbrella! I want to see a picture of it too!