Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Goodbye Beijing!


There are a few things I'd still like to do in Beijing:  see the Olympic area,  Beijing Opera, Bei Lei Park, The Summer Palace again, and more Hutong exploring.  There is so much to do. I can't wait to go back.

The trip back to Xi'an was uneventful.  I was able to figure out the Metro system to the airport in Beijing.   It was easier and faster since I knew where I was going this time.

I forgot I booked a first class ticket for the way home.  It was the same price as a regular one.  First class was nice and comfortable.   It's too bad the flight was not even 2 hours long.

I can't wait to plan my next trip.  I think I need to go somewhere I bit more rural this time.   My tutor suggested this place:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuzhen   I think it looks perfect!

A few more Beijing pictures:



Mariola eating tiramisu in China




No comments: