Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm 31?!

It's hard to believe it's my birthday again!

This is what I was doing last year at this time:

I had so much fun in Boston with my sister and Sara.  I couldn't have asked for a better 30th birthday.

I was excited to turn 30. I was looking forward to my 30th year.  I had no idea a year ago what really was in store for me this year.

I spent 8 months in Chicago with my friends and family, living downtown, and working on 'In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman' at Harpo.  I went camping with a majority of my extended family.  I traveled to Boston twice, London, and San Francisco.  I got to spend New Years Eve / my Dad's 60th birthday with my family.  I experienced the 2012 blizzard.  Then went to Cambodia for a month and became a teacher!  Now I'm a teacher in China.  It sure has been a crazy but amazing year.  Here are some highlights in pictures:








No comments: