Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thanks Alison!

I turn 31 in less than a week.  Eeep!!  I have to say I'm not really looking forward to this birthday very much.  A surprise package arrived early and it was just what I needed!

I have been friends with Alison since I first started at Grace Lutheran in 2nd grade.  That is TWENTY FOUR years ago!    Look at us back then!



She sent me this bag filled with amazing things!






In addition to birthday cake and my favorite candy and magazines, the wrapped presents contained clothes, underwear, great smelling hand sanitizer and hand wipes, lip gloss, perfume - all things that I've really been wanting to go to the store and buy but can't find here.  After 24 years I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that Alison knows me really well!

The candy was a big hit on a blah Friday night.  I shared some with my students and explained Easter to them.  They really liked the mini cadbury chocolate eggs and already knew that we decorate eggs for Easter.   

Thanks Alison!  You have no idea how much it brightened my entire weekend to get something from you! 

Love you! Miss you!  (and Steve, and the kids)


No comments: